Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back on the bandwagon

So sorry blogger friends...I have sorta taken a hiatus from writing. And from exercising. And from eating healthy. But never fear, I am jumping back on the bandwagon! I'm trying to go back to what threw me off from my awesome weight loss streak I had going...I'm not quite sure, but I know the following life events have not helped:
1. Working at a restaurant during late night hours is torture on a diet. Resisting cheese fries for half price is almost an impossible feat. And what is open at 12 a.m.? McDonald's. Taco Bell. Krystal's. (Not good for a trying-to-be-healthy gal.)
2. Whenever I have a new crush or am dating a guy...I get all giddy and happy and forget that working out must still remain a priority. 
3. I had some sort of severe side pain going on for about a week which landed me in the emergency room. I wasn't able to walk/run for a week (and I unfortunately have not since) and wasn't able to run in the 5K I had planned due to that injury. Which really sucked. Like, majorly. But, mark my words - I. WILL. RUN. A. 5K.
So...there's a small little up-date. I promise to be more faithful to my ten readers. Lol.
Love and cheese fries,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I think u have more readers than u think. Its just that 10 of us are following you : )

    Btw I had a great conversation about this blog the other day! You should be proud

    GOOD LUCK ON THE DIETING AND SUCH :)
    ***ERICA***

    ReplyDelete