Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Update on my scale must be broken...

The update is: my scale IS in fact broken. Or at least defective. And I can say this with confidence because I tested my suspicion that something had gone way wrong with my scale. I stepped onto the scale in my birthday suit. Then I stepped back on the scale, fully clothed, with shoes...and while holding a rather large decorative iron cross. And the scale read the same weight. SO - glad to know my scale is currently taking a hiatus from accurate readings. 
I refuse to spend another $30ish dollars on another digital scale. So, I will now be forced to frequent my local doctor's office to weigh in each week - or buy a cheap $10 scale.
With that said - I have no idea what I really weigh. But I know my pants are loose and don't cut off the circulation quite as much as a couple of months ago. Yay for healthy blood circulation. That's got to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment